At the moment, Photo Cards can only be created or edited on the BirthdayAlarm website.
To create a Photo Card please do the following:
- Sign in in on BirthdayAlarm.com.
- Click on the ‘Birthday' tab across the top of our homepage, and then select the ‘Photo Cards’ subcategory.
- Select a frame of your choice.
- Click on 'Personalize'.
- Click 'Add Photo. This will allow you to select a photo saved on your computer. Locate the photo of your choice and click on it. Press 'Open' from the dialog box.
- To adjust the placement of the photo inside the frame, click on the photo and hold down the mouse button to move it.
- To resize the photo, click the icon in the lower right corner and drag it with the mouse.
- To rotate the photo, click the icon in the upper left corner of the photo and drag it with the mouse.
- You can layer your photo card with text, stickers, and emojis; as well as change the color filter of the image.
- Press 'Finish'.
- You'll be given a chance to make changes to your card. Click 'Edit' to go back or click 'Continue' if you're happy with it.
- Now you can write your personalized message. Press 'Next'.
- Choose a background color or pattern from the choices provided. Press 'Next'.
- You can now choose to send your card via email or a link that you will manually insert into your messaging platform of choice.
- To send via email simply fill in the recipient's email address.
- Select a send date & time. You can also schedule it up to 1 year in advance.
- Press 'SAVE' when finished.
In the iOS App:
We do not currently support photo cards in our iOS App, but you can always create photo cards on our website by following the instructions above.