No. You can send a card to multiple people on the same chosen date, but you cannot select different delivery dates.
When you send a card to multiple people it will be sent like blind copy in emails (bcc). The recipients will not know who else it was sent to, it will appear as if it was sent only to them.
On the Website:
- Sign in on BirthdayAlarm.com
- Find a card you like click on it, then click on 'Personalize'.
- Write your personalized message, then click 'Next'.
- Choose a background pattern and, if you'd like you can 'Invite friends and family to sign your card' too. These are optional features.
- Type in or copy/paste the emails of the recipients, press 'Enter' on your keyboard after each one. Alternatively, click 'Select from My Contacts' to select emails from your list of contacts on BirthdayAlarm.com
- You can choose to send the card manually via a link. Copying this link to your clipboard will not affect the sending of the card via the email address you previously entered.
- Finally, when ready press 'Send'.
In the iOS App:
- Open the Birthday Alarm app.
- Follow the instructions for sending a greeting card.
- On the sending step, select 'Schedule' in the slider at the top of the page.
- Enter as many email addresses as you would like, hitting 'Return' after each one. You can also select recipients by clicking the 'Select from Birthday Alarm Contacts' link and tapping the '+' sign next to the email addresses you choose. When you are finished making your selections, tap the green 'Select Contacts' button at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a delivery date.
- Click 'Send'.