On the website:
Sign in to your BirthdayAlarm.com account.
- Click the 'My Reminders' tab in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click the 'Add Reminders' button and select the 'Birthday' option from the drop-down list.
- Fill in the form with the relevant information and click 'Save'.
In the iOS app:
- Sign in to your account on the Birthday Alarm app.
- Select 'Reminders' from the bottom menu bar.
- Click the '+ Reminders' button at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Birthday' icon.
- Choose a method of adding birthdays:
- Import Birthdays - Select contacts from your phone (only contacts with birthdays associated will be selectable).
- Request via Link - Click 'Share Link Now', then paste the copied link into emails, text messages, or social media posts so your friends and family can fill out a short form with their info.
- Enter Manually - Fill in the form with the relevant information and click 'Save'