Group Cards can only be sent from the BirthdayAlarm.com website at this time.
There are two ways to send a group card on BirthdayAlarm.com. You can either use an email reminder you received or go directly to the BirthdayAlarm.com website. If you choose the second option, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your BirthdayAlarm.com account.
- Browse our library of card categories to find a suitable one. (Free cards will be marked with a gold flag.) Once you have found a card of your liking, click on it, then click 'Personalize'.
- Enter your personalized message and the desired signature, and click 'Next'.
Tip: When sending a card from a group of people you might want to consider a generic signature: "From all of us!", "From the accounting department.", etc.
- On the next step, choose a background pattern. At the bottom of the page, you'll find a link that says: 'Invite friends and family to sign your card'. Click on it. You have three options to send the invite request: type or copy/paste the email addresses, add them from 'Select from My Contacts', or manually send an invite link via your preferred platform. Click 'Next'.
- Now, fill in your details in the 'From' field if they aren't already filled. Then, enter the recipient's email in the 'To' field. You can either type in the person's email or copy/paste it and click 'Enter'. Alternatively, you can select email addresses from your list of contacts on BirthdayAlarm.com using the 'Select from My Contacts' option.
- Make sure the correct send date/time is displayed in the 'When' field. If you would like to change the date/time to send the card, click 'Edit' and adjust accordingly. (Your chosen timezone setting is located under 'My Account', 'Account Settings'.
- If you'd like more control on how or when the card is sent you can choose to send the card manually via a link. You can forward the link to the card to your loved one in an email, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, or other social media platform. If you choose this option your card will only be delivered when you share the link with the recipient.
- Finally, when ready, press 'Send'.