On the Website:
Sending cards is easier than ever! You can start by using a reminder you received, or by going directly to the BirthdayAlarm.com website and choosing the right card category. If you choose the second option simply follow the steps below.
- Sign in in on BirthdayAlarm.com
- Browse our library of birthday, holiday, anniversary, congratulations, and other card categories to find a card you would like to send. (Free cards will be marked with a gold flag.) Once you have selected a card, click on it, then click on 'Personalize'.
- Enter your personalized message and click 'Next'.
- Choose a background pattern and click 'Next'. (You will see an optional feature that allows you to 'Invite friends and family to sign your card' too. You will have another opportunity to add other signers on the following page as well.)
- Enter your details in the 'From' field -if not filled in for you. Then, enter the recipient's email in the 'To' field. You can either type in the person's email or copy/paste the email and click 'Enter'. Alternatively, you can use the 'Select from My Contacts' option to select email addresses from your list of contacts on BirthdayAlarm.com
- Choose the correct time delivery date and time. (Your chosen timezone setting is located under 'My Account', 'Account Settings'.
- If you'd like more control on how or when the card is sent you can choose to send the card manually via a link. You can forward the link to the card to your loved one in an email, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, or other social media platform.
- Finally, when ready, press 'Send'.
In the iOS App:
- Open the Birthday Alarm app.
- Select 'Cards' from the bottom menu bar.
- Browse our library of birthday, holiday, anniversary, congratulations, and other card categories to find a card you would like to send. (Free cards will be marked with a green flag.) Preview cards by clicking on them.
- Once you have selected a card click 'Personalize'. (If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to register or sign in at this point.)
- Enter your personalized message and signature. Click 'Next'.
- Choose a background pattern and click 'Next'.
- Choose how to send your card:
- To send a link to your card immediately or save the link to the card, select 'Share Now' in the slider at the top. Click the 'Share Now' button at the bottom of the page and choose how to send the link: Airdrop, message, mail, or copy and paste.
- To email your card immediately or schedule it, select 'Schedule' in the slider at the top. Add the email you would like to send the card to and choose a delivery date. Click 'Send'.